PAVE FLEX 140 is specially developed polymeric compound containing different functional modifiers and additives and is recommended for modifying 60/70 to meet the super pave binder specifications for asphalt concrete roads specified by relevant road authorities.
– PAVE FLEX 140 exhibits excellent compatibility and storage stability with bitumen. With modified MSCR and PG grades asphalt exhibits improved resistance to rutting, shoving, stripping, water stripping, and load bearing, cracking and have excellent adhesion.
Our product continues to grow and remains on the cutting edge of pavement technology. We are proud to be one of the leader in supplying asphalt modifier with multiple state-of-the-art facilities in the Kingdom
Product brochures and List of projects that uses PAVE FLEX 140: can be downloaded below.
For more technical details, kindly send us an email to: email@example.com
EXXONMOBIL CHEMICAL POLYBILT™ 101 AND 106
The addition of ExxonMobil Chemical Polybilt modifiers to bitumen (asphalt) results in improved performance, greater durability and easier processing.
Under increasing traffic and diverse weather conditions, asphalt road surfaces progressively lose their mechanical performance.
Polybilt modifiers work to:
• Widen the working temperature range of road surfaces
• Improve road mechanical properties, including rutting resistance
• Enhance bitumen performance and handle increasing traffic loads
• Reduce pavement thickness
• Increase pavement durability
At high temperatures, asphalt is subject to softening that leads to rutting and bleeding. Extreme low temperatures can result in cracking and loose chipping. Polybilt modifiers expand the range of surface consistency to minimize deterioration and breakdowns.
Mixing Polybilt modifiers is easy and efficient, as it can be blended with bitumen in a wide variety of equipment, including standard low shear mixers. Polybilt can also be mixed in about half the time of other polymers, and does not require time for the polymer to “swell” into the bitumen to reach optimal properties.